Why Inbound Marketing Works
Inbound marketing is great for any business that has a considered sales process and wants to increase the number of sales qualified leads they generate. Using inbound marketing methodology will allow you to attract traffic to your website, convert visitors into marketing qualified leads and close marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads. Sales qualified leads are then passed to your sales team creating a warm first contact with leads who are ready to do business with your company because you've already nurtured a trusting relationship with them.
Grow your business with an inbound marketing process that attracts, converts, and provides measurable results.
We have seen first-hand how inbound marketing can transform a business. In 2006, our partner and inspiration, HubSpot, created a methodology that would forever change the world of marketing.
Inbound marketing is a highly-effective marketing method that leverages personalized content that focuses on attracting quality prospects to your company, converts that traffic into leads and ultimately closes them as customers. This effective blend of content marketing tactics aligns your website and content channels with your ideal customer (buyer personas) that naturally brings prospects to your website. As an end result, you’ll build a dream customer client base.
Major themes in an inbound marketing strategy and plan:
- Content Creation – Content is developed and then disseminated that is specific to a buyer persona. That content provides helpful and useful information to give answers to the specific pain points your buyers may be seeking help with. You then take that content and deliver it to the world.
- Lifecycle Marketing – You recognize that people go through stages as they interact with your company, and that each stage requires different marketing actions.
- Personalization – As you learn more about your leads over time, you can better personalize your messages to their specific needs.
- Multi-Channel – Inbound marketing by its very definition is designed to reach people where they reside. You want to deliver content that is relevent and gets to the buyers where they live and where they can interact with you.
- Integration – Your website, your content, your analytics and your stategy are all integrated with a state-of-the-art marketing automation set of tools. This gives you the power to devote all of your marketing energy on getting the right content in the right place and at the right time for your pre-defined campaigns.
Our inbound methodology has been proven to work for many industries: